Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Episode 3- Jewelcrafting, More Addons


MP3


This is our third show, and on it, we talk about:
  • addons
  • jewelcrafting
  • time management

Here are the addons we talked about:
Bulk Mail: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/bulk-mail2.aspx
Bank Stack: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/bank-stack.aspx
Postal: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/postal.aspx
mail opener http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/mailopener.aspx

If you have comments or questions, email us at calltoauction@gmail.com, or leave a comment here! You can also record a comment or question, and email us the MP3!

For the record, here's the RSS feed for our episodes, and here's the iTunes link. You can also find us on iTunes by searching for "call to auction".

The opening track is called Charge

5 comments:

  1. It looks like the song is Change, not Charge.

    My song suggestion - Money (Pink Floyd)
    ....the coin sound and easy bass rhythm is great, and that portion could be talked over or looped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not new to World of Warcraft, have been playing for three years but fairly new to wanting to make more gold. I am interested in buying more pets and mounts for my collections and need a reliable source of income.
    I have listened to all three episodes and will listen to them again and make more notes, thanks for this info.
    My main is a BS and miner, maxed in both, I dont see a possability of really making gold with the BS but mining I have been selling my CD and sometimes just making the titansteel bars to sell, they go for around 120g on my server. Other recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would also like to add my Alt is a maxed tailor and enchanter, I do use auctioneer but evidently not the way it was intended. I do scan everyday, sometimes three and four times a day, but not really sure what to be looking for to buy and resell.

    I have notes from your episodes and will start looking for these items you folks have been suggesting, comparing prices and so on. Hopefully this will help increase my revenue some LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tyberiuss yeah money would have been awesome but we aren't exactly sure where we stand with copy issues, so erring on the side of caution. '

    @raynok Start looking at the bag markets and enternal belt buckle markets. Check out the average price of the mats and then final products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Faeghleis - there are tons of podcasts that use song "snippets" every day. Remember all those entros on the BRK podcast. I'm not sure what the legal issues are, but playing small pieces of songs seems widely practiced.

    ReplyDelete